18 mag 2011

Holy grail products: Blushes

This is the second post of my holy grail and it is about my all time favourite blushes!
Questo è il secondo post della serie sui miei prodotti preferiti in assoluto, in particolare i blush che preferisco!

They are from left to right:
  • Kiko water blush in Pretty pink
  • Mac mineralize blush in Dainty
  • Inglot amc cream blush n°88



KIKO water blush Pretty pink
I love it because it is a stain, I like to put it over my foundation, but before any powder and I usually add on top of it a powder blush. This is the best way I found to make my blush last all day. It is a bright pink with some little gold shimmer.
Lo adoro perchè non un semplice blush, ma una tinta per guance di un bel rosa acceso con degli shimmer dorati leggeri. Mi piace stenderlo con le dita dopo il fondotinta, ma prima di qualsiasi polvere. Di solito sopra aggiungo anche un blush in polvere, in questo modo riesco a far durare il blush tutto il giorno, quasi un miracolo per me!

MAC mineralize blush Dainty
And here it is my favourite powder blush, it's easy, the perfect flush shade, goes with every make up, and it's super easy to blend. It is a pink with yellow undertones, not a cool one, and it also has some goldy shimmer, very subtle! The only downside is that, on me, it doesn't last more than 3-4 hours.
Ed ecco il mio blush in polvere preferito, è un colore che definirei facile. Facile da portare, da sfumare, perfetto con ogni tipo di trucco, il rosa da colorito sano per eccellenza!
E' un rosa con sottotono caldo e anche questo con leggeri shimmer dorati. L'unica pecca purtroppo è che, su di me, non dura più di 3-4 ore.





Inglot amc Cream blush 88
sx to dx Kiko-Inglot-MAC
Already mentioned in other post, this is my favourite blush for a natural look, it's not pink, it's not brown, it lies in the middle. It lasts long enough, it's easy to blend and it very natural looking with my skintone!
Di questo blush ne ho già parlato in altri post, è il mio preferito per quando cerco un look naturale, non è troppo rosa e nemmeno troppo mattone. Dura abbastanza a lungo ed è semplicissimo da sfumare, un colore naturale che si accorda perfettamente con il mio sottotono di pelle! 








The three blushes blended from left to right: Kiko-Inglot-MAC

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento