This is a look I made for a late afternoon party. I wanted to keep it simple and fresh as it was afternoon, and at the same time I tried to add definition to the eyes!
Let's see how I did this look!
- Superstay 24 foundation - Maybelline, mixed with Skin Tone Corrector – Kiko (in 03 peach)
- Mineralize skinfinish in Natural - MAC
- Time Balm concealer - The Balm
- Oh so fair beauty powder - MAC
- Smoothed Mauve 05 blush - Kiko
Eyes: a wash of a pinky shimmer colour (Sin by Urban Decay) to open up the eye, in the crease a natural colour (Naked by Urban Decay) to gently define the eye. Make sure to blend everything to create a soft look. Finally: draw thin line of black eyeliner, curl your lashes, mascara, and you're done!
- Primer Potion - Urban Decay
- Virgin e/s in the inner corner - Urban Decay
- Sin e/s all over the lid - Urban Decay
- Naked e/s in and above the crease - Urban Decay
- just a little bit of Hustle e/s to intensify the colour in the crease - Urban Decay
- Gunmetal e/s applied under the lower lashline with a pencil brush - Urban Decay
- Gel eyeliner n°77 - Inglot
- The colossal volume mascara - Maybelline